Madisonville-Hopkins County Chamber of Commerce
15. E. Center St.
Madisonville, Ky. 42431
The Madisonville-Hopkins County Chamber of Commerce supports business and economic development in the heart of Western Kentucky. We advocate for and promote initiatives that enhance the best quality of life for all residents of the region.
Nearly 500 individuals and business from a variety of backgrounds, including retail, recreational, manufacturing, health care, and professional services, enjoy the benefits of Chamber membership.
What can Madisonville-Hopkins County Chamber of Commerce do for you? Join us and discover ...
Promotion and Marketing Opportunities
- Ribbon cuttings for new businesses.
- Chamber-member referrals.
- An annual Holiday Open House for members that includes free advertising in regional media outlets and full-color postcards for your customer mailing list.
- Your business listed for free on our web site.
- Your business listed for free in our annual print Membership Directory & Buyer's Guide which is included in all relocation packets sent to new and prospective residents
- Reasonably-priced advertising in our print Membership Directory & Buyer's Guide and in our annual publication, the Madisonville Magazine.
- Reach hundreds of Chamber members by listing your special announcements and promotions in the E-Market, our weekly email newsletter.
- Add your business to our Chamber Checks list. Consumers purchase Chamber Checks through the Chamber, and then redeem them at any participating member business. They spend just like cash, and there's no cost for your business to participate.
Education and Networking Opportunities
- Workshops and seminars to help you and your employees build and maintain successful relationships with your customers.
- Invitations to Chamber activities such as Hot Topic Luncheons, Chamber After Hours, our annual Farm/City Breakfast, Golf Classic, Boogie Bash, and more.
Opportunities for Community Involvement and Advocacy
- Chamber committees impact business and community development in Hopkins County.
- Help us actively represent business interests in Hopkins County to all levels of government.
- Leadership Hopkins County and other programs foster positive public relations and promote volunteerism.
- Become a Chamber Ambassador and use your talents to help the Chamber maintain an active, vital presence in the area.